Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sikh and Ye Shall Find


I've decided to become a Sikh, once and for all. I'll be the only Sikh in Echo Park, the only Sikh shopping at Vons and the only Sikh at the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center. In West Hollywood you see lots of them. Like at Erewon (sp?). I've even seen them at soup plantation years ago. Seriously, though. I took the best yoga class, one of the best ever, at Golden Bridge this week. I got into a trance, seeing a white light, a halo, and aliens almost crawled out of it. I loved chanting wahe guru and I was jealous of all of the preggo ladies. You see, I had the chance to take prenatal yoga there and I didn't because I was too lazy to drive. So instead I went to Silver Lake Yoga the whole time. I sooo regret that. Golden Bridge is beautiful and light-filled and they have delish iced yogi tea with soy milk. I think anyone pregnant should go there. The place just oozes happiness and loving kindness. Oh, they have little Gandhi baby tees, too.

1 comment:

  1. I love goldenbridge too!! The best by far spiritually for Yoga.

    ReplyDelete