Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Born Free


I did it. I bought Bisphenol-A free Born Free bottles and sippy cups. They taste kind of funny, though. I was walking around the lake with J. today and got really thirsty. All I had was Milan's sippy cup. I must say the plastic nipple tastes kind of funky. Would bother me if I were a baby. But I'm so glad that at 10 months Milan is finally BPA free! It also has a low vacuum valve, allows a free flow of liquid and reduces the risk of ear infections. They don't cure cancer, but at least they don't cause it. Nifty name, too. Makes you feel almost politically active. Not quite as cool as Free Tibet, but probably at a Che Guevara level and definitely better than Go Green or whatever slogans are on people's shirts who need to show off that they recycle their 150 water bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment