Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gustavo


I have a "situation" with my neighbour, as A. calls it. He's from El Salvador, so I can call him a Salvadorean piece of shit. A. thinks that's racist. I think I'm just stating a fact. But A. has been a bit touchy since he changed his and M's name from Smith to Rodriguez. The situation exists because A-) he refused to take his dirty work boots off, even though I had just shined the entire floor of the house and Milan licks it ten times a day (and mops it, of course). And B-) because he said he'd come over at 9:30am to fix the pipes and I refused to let him into the house at noon, when Milan was finally napping. Now he won't look at me or talk to me. And that's why I had to call a locksmith this morning to fix the broken lock and it cost me $200. You see, he fixes things for our landlord. When he feels like it. In his boots. They won't come off. Even for a baby. That piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment