Friday, March 12, 2010

We Do It All for the Snooki


Just to clarify: Having grown up in an intellectual, leftist upper middle-class household with ballet and music lessons and trips to Italy (or Greece, or Spain...) in the summer and winter sojourns to the Alps, I'm in no way biased toward those who grew up in a trailer park and try to rise above it buy buying fake Prada and Chanel off the back of a van or whatever to better themselves. People are people and we're all just trying to make it, n’est-ce pas? I mean it. I love all people deeply, including hillbillies in the Ozarks (i.e. my dear husband's nearest kin) and loud Harley-driving Snooki types across the street. I don't discriminate at all! Cross my bleeding heart! Just thinking about it gives me stigmata!

No comments:

Post a Comment