Monday, July 13, 2009

Car-ma


Karma is a bitch. I stole a lip pencil at Target last night. A tiny, skinny specimen. Don't even know why I did it other than the fact that Target was particularly bugging me for several reasons. So after I paid for everything else I put everything in the truck, including my purse, my phone and... CAR keys. Shit. Which led to the punishment of being stuck at Target for almost 2 hours, with several desperate calls to AAA, relying on the kindness of strangers and the unkindness of Target staff. Finally, some Armenian slime ball showed up, after hours, my car almost the only one left in the vast parking lot, and complaining about not being able to reach me by phone. Serves my thieving self right!

1 comment:

  1. As you are aware that no one is above the laws of Karma, kindly take this into consideration:

    Thank you for removing my name from the photo, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would remove my first and last name from the URL of the article from which you attached me too. I have no affiliation with this post of yours and I am not a participant in what you are referring to happened on that evening. I'm sorry that you had an unpleasant experience that you described, but it had nothing to do with me and it is not kind or right that my entire name continues to be a part of this. Thank you very much for your help and assistance in getting this cleared up.

    If indeed you have some sort of issue with me, you should get in touch with me and discuss it face to face, not hide behind your blog... which I can assure you that you will not be able to do forever. Even though I have never met you, I'm willing to believe that you wouldn't take kindly to having your first and last name attached to an article that wasn't true or that you had no part in and that was totally out of alignment with whom you really are.

    Please consider your actions and remove my first and last name from the URL of your blog. Thank you. I appreciate your courtesy and decency.

    ReplyDelete