Sunday, January 4, 2009

Phone Envy


We were at a birthday party yesterday and everyone had an iPhone. The reason this is worth mentioning is because I don't have one and won't have one. And the sad thing is, two years ago I was really happy with my Razor but hated it as soon as the iPhone came out. Of course. So I was really looking forward to my contract ending and being able to get an iPhone. But instead we bought a house and now have to get free phones from Sprint on a family plan. I also told S, as I showed her my pathetic little chapstick, that I used to have like seven lip glosses: Nars, Dior, Benefit etc. But, she said, wouldn't you rather have a house than 7 lip glosses? But she totally got the phone thing. A phone is like an extension of yourself, an appendix, an 11th digit. Mine will suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment