Saturday, May 23, 2009

Horrorshow


I'm down to taking just a quarter of the R. and with less serotonin to keep me calm come the usual anxieties. Self-induced I must say. Why did I have to watch face transplant videos on youtube? A man without a tongue. A baby born with two faces and four eyes. In India of course. I feel like throwing up and crying at the same time. I keep imagining Milan being attacked by dogs. It's like an obsession. Must stop this. It's like I'm back to my old habit of horrors: slasher movies, faces of death, human experiments, serial killers, nightmares...

horrorshow: Part of the 'Nadsat' vocabulary used by Alex in Anothony Burgess' Novel 'A Clockwork Orange'. Horrorshow was derived by Burgess from the Russian word 'Khorosho' meaning well or good.

No comments:

Post a Comment