Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Free English!


Let it be known that as of today, June 8, 2010, I will give up all claims of having perfect grammar skills and writing proper English. I will get with the times and TTYL, go OMG when necessary and even LOL. I will stop capitalizing proper nouns like paris and jacuzzi and t rex and hyphens will have to eay shit too. so do commas and em dashes and quotation marks and really any kind of punctuatiuon whatsoever i will also stop caring about transposed letters and typos can go feck themselves too the entire english language is up for anything goes partty animal hey i'll take it any way i can get it because i am as of today an idiot no i did not get my citizenship but i have decided to lower my standards just to make life easier for myself. hey if ulysses can do it or was that james joyce. whose the writer and whose the book?ah who cares!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment