Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sword Play


The doped-up Spanish lawyer hit my car. The security guy saw it, though. But what really sucks that I'm going to have to visit him in his office with his torero swords and bullfighting posters and actually try to talk to him. He who spends his days in the parking lot smoking and hitting on all the pretty editorial assistants. He, who on top of his natural lisp now slurs his words. All three of us tried to sniff alcohol on him on Friday, when he barged into a meeting and anounced: "I hit your car." But it's probably pain killers.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot all about that guy. I used to date his nephew, remember? What a strange world. I'm SOOOO sorry about your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your images becoming more disturbing or is it me getting disturbed more easily? hmm.

    and your car- shite.

    ReplyDelete