Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ritalin and Recovering Riddance


2010 is a fantastic year, and not only because the sum of its parts adds up to the holy trinity: 3. This will be the year I will be skinny, bitches. It will also be the year of letting go of festeringly bad friendships and reconnecting with old awol peeps, such as AP, who is on Ritalin now but cannot focus on even a giant elephant in front of him. But I'm glad we reconnected, because when Dr. S. retires for realz in July, I will start seeing AP's shrink to the stars. Other friendships that need some work:

SL, who accused me of making out with the boy she had a crush on, when all he did was pick me up and told me he wants to f... me.

CR, who thought I was a total loser for having PPD and left me out in the cold

IB, who I misjudged badly, mostly fed by nasty jealous comments from JSF

IG, brother dearest

SL, who I thought deserted me but turns out has been sick as a dog since August

No comments:

Post a Comment