Monday, November 2, 2009

Fat Truffle Head Mother$%^#@


Haven't felt like writing since that fracas with the fat French chocolate truffle. So now I'll write about it anyway. I saunter into the building high on latte and he says: You 'aven't had much time for yoga lately, 'ave you? I, haplessly, respond: No, I haven't. Been too busy. He: Yes, I can tell, you 'ave gained much weight. At which point I get in the fucker's face and do something other people do to me and I have vowed not to do to other people, and I say: Maybe in YOUR country it's OK to comment on people's weight. Well, let me tell you something. In THIS country it is not. Especially not to women. It is rude, insensitive and tactless. I'm not calling you a fat fuck, am I? No. So there. Now get out of my face and not another peep. Jamais! Compris?

No comments:

Post a Comment