Thursday, October 8, 2009

Weird Teenage Kid


I've always trusted my 'weird intentions radar' when it comes to suspicious characters in the street. Earlier today, I pulled into the library parking lot to drop off three Elmo DVDs, and there was a teenager loitering that just had a funny vibe. When I got out of my car, he asked me for the time, which I knew was totally phony. When I got back out into the parking lot he was hanging near my car on his phone. I had a feeling all of a sudden that he might corner me, push me into the car, who knows what. And then I thought, no silly, he's just a kid. You crazy bitch. But as I got into my car he said, hey, you dropped this and handed me a piece of paper with his phone number. Then he said, God you are so beautiful. Frigging sex offender.

No comments:

Post a Comment