Monday, April 6, 2009

Wake Up and Smell the Folgers


Actually, I's constant negativity served as a mirror in which I saw reflected my own tendencies to separate myself from my environment and the people in it. If he is my "sangha", I can only remain de-pressed and dis-passionate. It's no good. Why take smiley pills when all day you're mind is fed a steady diet of shitty complaints? I will de-tox my mind and embrace the US of A wholeheartedly.

From Answers.com: Ugly American is an epithet used to refer to perceptions of loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless and ethnocentric behavior of American citizens mainly abroad, but also at home. Although the term is usually associated with or applied to travellers and tourists, it also applies to US corporate businesses in the international arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment