Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just a Lazy Saturday


I really didn't need another "LA = Hell" book, but here I am waist deep in "I'm Losing You," and only half a box of Ritz Crackers and two cups of coffee eased the pain of chore whores, frequent fisting and pedophilia. Why am I reading it just when I'm going off antidepressants? And why does it feel so dated? (Snapple, Victoria Principal for chrissake---I'm lucky I even remember her). It's definitely no Day of the Locust---yet still it was somehow befitting by comatose state on the couch today. It's the kind of day when I cannot bear music or looking in the mirror, so bring on the Babylon.

2 comments:

  1. Victoria Principal, you're kidding me! May as well through in Barbara D'Angelo too...not that I know what the hell the reference was about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "through" I do make these makes sometimes...hehe

    ReplyDelete